Gots me an Xbox

Wii like consoles too.....including handhelds
StormCrow
Jedi

Gots me an Xbox

Post by StormCrow »

soooooooo i need some games to play that don't suck like the games that came with my xbox.

i know the basics Halo and such but i'm not sure where to go from there.

i have CoD4 on the PC (rocks all kinds of ass btw)

not sure what other types of games i need to pick up.

is Gears of War still worth picking up?

anyone know of any decent fighting games for the xbox (street fighter 4 is coming out on it, but no release date /sadface)

i'll probably pick up mass effect.

but i have no clue for other games really, and i don't trust review sites at all.

so any recommendations would be welcome.
'

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Assassins Creed, Bio Shock, probably the two games that aren't Halo that are going to be #1's this year.

Assassins Creed look stunning and from what I've heard its slow to start but its not one of those games thats over in 3 hours leaving you wondering why you spent $60 on it.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I've been waiting for assassins creed since the first in-game movie I saw a long time ago. But what I've heard is that it was released to early (as usual nowadays..) and therefore contains a plethora of bugs, glitches and annoying errors. I haven't tried it myself yet, so I cannot say if that's true for sure.

Halo? Considering the first two games was mediocre at most, I find it hard to believe the new one will be alot better.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

theres virtua fighter 5 and dead or alive 4 for fighters

dead rising is awesome, though will fault it on its save system and time constraint
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Ace Combat 18 or something like that is pretty awesome I've heard.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina