PVP in EQ2? Yes plz

Nerds Lounge home of Everquest 2

Moderator: ZoSo

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

All I remember about d2 is that I had the perfect zon build for my playstyle, a 8fps cruel matri, a 7 fps cruel bow with eth for spamming multishot in the first few mins of tvt. Two 199% eth titans helped and the charm setup and stats were perfect, just needed more 3/20/20's to have made her perfect.

and the infamous "dupes" pk sorc that made me start a ear mule.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

well, as far as ruining the game - EQ2 has a compeltely different engine and skill set for pvp. skills do different things in pvp than pve. so if pvp needs balancing, pve will not change. no worries with pvp dmg reduction, or any other balance issue that could mess up the pve system.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Remember when sorcs could drop a buncha flame walls at eldritch's spawn and tp back to town where they would then hostile anyone near the flames and cook em.

hf
Cannon Fodder

Post by hf »

I do enjoy 1v1 and small group incidental combat in the world, however. No better rush, IMO.
Word. When I realized that BG pretty much killed all of this, I left the game. My friends and I would just go out looking for fights and it was damn fun. Didn't get that feeling with BG.