It's official, EQ2 PVP Rocks!

Nerds Lounge home of Everquest 2

Moderator: ZoSo

ZoSo
Padawan

It's official, EQ2 PVP Rocks!

Post by ZoSo »

The only reason I'm posting this and not in game, is that my DSL crashed and 56k is no fun.

Radiant Legion guild formed the first day the PVP servers released and has been pwning the shit left and right. Most people are between lvl 12-15, with our highest levels being 17.

With the PVP level range of 8 in the main leveling areas, one would think that level 12s would be getting owned by level 20s left and right. This isn't the case of Radiant Legion. Group balance and organization > all else. A group of 6 leet assassin dudes doesn't stand a chance against a well balanced group of fighters, DPS and healers.

If this sounds like fun, look up ZoSo on the Nagafen server on EQ2. Only $20 for the game and you won't even need the expansion packs until you're wicked high level! You can't lose!

(foam, you still can't join)
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

pvp sucked in eq1, it'll suck more in eq2

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

StormCrow wrote:pvp sucked in eq1, it'll suck more in eq2
Zo is correct. PvP is awesome. I am only saying this because I loved SWG. It was my favorite game for two years. The PvP is hands down light years ahead of SWG in my opinion. I have had more fun in EQ2 this week than I have had at any time the entire last year I was playing SWG. Also, Radiant Legion is a group of skilled PvP'ers so we roll the into battle ready to go. Last night we were outleveled in most intances but our organization and group balance pwnd the bad guys.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

if i could play without buying the game

i just don't wanna fork over 50$ to play it, i have some leftover spite from years of EQ1 abuse.