Hey noobs

Nerds Lounge home of Everquest 2

Moderator: ZoSo

Genie
Jedi

Hey noobs

Post by Genie »

so whos still hanging around EQ2? I got that open trial thing where you get all the xpacs and what not for free til the end of july or something. I spent the last 3 days installing this game too.

So yea, who can I contact and where?
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Everyone you know is gone to AoC now, theres a few hold outs but the Radiant crew has pretty much broken up.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Zo and guyllum and the brothers are gone? =(
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

zoso doesn't have cable in a brand new appartment yet (been there 4 days). guyllum (sifo) has just moved and the brothers are on AOC!
Don't hate me because I'm pwn