retirement

Nerds Lounge home of Everquest 2

Moderator: ZoSo

Crow
Jedi

retirement

Post by Crow »

RoK didn't hold my interest in the game and I got sick of the gank squad pvp changes that got implimented with the writs.

Didn't help the guild imploded, the new leaders are tools and the few officers that didn't suck ass got burned out because they took command of a sinking ship and got a face full of blame.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

the new job took a toll on EQ2 :?
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

who the fuck are you?
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

ZoSo wrote:the new job took a toll on EQ2 :?
what a fuckin' tool
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them