Nerds Lounge home of Everquest 2

Moderator: ZoSo

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

Genie wrote:
Styrofoam wrote:god you're such a douche bag
/agree

I know you guys are coming back to swg when the new pvp changes come into effect.
Genie, I commend your ability to stick with a game through so much. Two years and the NGE broke me. I may come back but it will not be anytime soon. EQ2 really is a good game. Of course, not everyone is going to like it but quite a few of us do. I just want to reiterate the fact that new servers are opening up so everyone will start from ground zero. w00t!

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Octa wrote:
Genie wrote:
Styrofoam wrote:god you're such a douche bag
/agree

I know you guys are coming back to swg when the new pvp changes come into effect.
Genie, I commend your ability to stick with a game through so much. Two years and the NGE broke me. I may come back but it will not be anytime soon. EQ2 really is a good game. Of course, not everyone is going to like it but quite a few of us do. I just want to reiterate the fact that new servers are opening up so everyone will start from ground zero. w00t!
I don't doubt the game is good. but Krazy is still a douche bag :-p We'll see how things go, i may buy the game just to play with you guys again. Thats why i got wow in the first place. to play with some of hte WHers i haven't gamed with since D2.

Krazy
ultranoob

Post by Krazy »

Styrofoam wrote:
Octa wrote:
Genie wrote: /agree

I don't doubt the game is good. but Krazy is still a douche bag :-p We'll see how things go, i may buy the game just to play with you guys again. Thats why i got wow in the first place. to play with some of hte WHers i haven't gamed with since D2.

Ah foam you're probably just bitter becuase we did dump psycosis and necroz isn't around for you to hero worship. By the way who is your idle in WoW ?

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Krazy wrote:
Styrofoam wrote:
Octa wrote: Genie, I commend your ability to stick with a game through so much. Two years and the NGE broke me. I may come back but it will not be anytime soon. EQ2 really is a good game. Of course, not everyone is going to like it but quite a few of us do. I just want to reiterate the fact that new servers are opening up so everyone will start from ground zero. w00t!

Ah foam you're probably just bitter becuase we did dump psycosis and necroz isn't around for you to hero worship. By the way who is your idle in WoW ?
I pity the fool started this quote train.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

RoamingMadness wrote:
Krazy wrote:
Styrofoam wrote: I don't doubt the game is good. but Krazy is still a douche bag :-p We'll see how things go, i may buy the game just to play with you guys again. Thats why i got wow in the first place. to play with some of hte WHers i haven't gamed with since D2.

I pity the fool started this quote train.
w0rd

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

none, they all worship me.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Derailed by a noob =(
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Octa wrote: Genie, I commend your ability to stick with a game through so much. Two years and the NGE broke me. I may come back but it will not be anytime soon. EQ2 really is a good game. Of course, not everyone is going to like it but quite a few of us do. I just want to reiterate the fact that new servers are opening up so everyone will start from ground zero. w00t!
We've been holding out own fairly well lately in SWG. We've been doing a lot of space stuff, mainstreaming in pvp. Stone went out this weekend with 3-4 of our own on the rebel side of like 6 pilots total and put hurt to the imps. We found a new way to level faster doing the entrance to the blackscale compound, its 168+k xp and its repeatable, nobody on the server knows it exist. We got a good size of members now, a couple long standing guys still hitting the stars with myself, Keim, Clad, Horizon (on his 16 toons) and Lecarra. We got a coupla cool new cats to, Scutch for one is pretty badass. Drakien and Arks, a coupla french canadian guys (we think) in Extop and his friend Acysomethingwookiee-ish. Clads friend Frezzn. Hell, I cant remember if missed anyone. But its a solid team and we work -almost- well together. I think pretty soon we're gonna start pvp on the ground, working with Wraith Squad (Ima talk to the boys over at WS about it)

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

Genie wrote:
We've been holding out own fairly well lately in SWG. We've been doing a lot of space stuff, mainstreaming in pvp. Stone went out this weekend with 3-4 of our own on the rebel side of like 6 pilots total and put hurt to the imps. We found a new way to level faster doing the entrance to the blackscale compound, its 168+k xp and its repeatable, nobody on the server knows it exist. We got a good size of members now, a couple long standing guys still hitting the stars with myself, Keim, Clad, Horizon (on his 16 toons) and Lecarra. We got a coupla cool new cats to, Scutch for one is pretty badass. Drakien and Arks, a coupla french canadian guys (we think) in Extop and his friend Acysomethingwookiee-ish. Clads friend Frezzn. Hell, I cant remember if missed anyone. But its a solid team and we work -almost- well together. I think pretty soon we're gonna start pvp on the ground, working with Wraith Squad (Ima talk to the boys over at WS about it)
You the man Genie for keeping it all together! I plan on going back to SWG again but it will be months down the road. I'm having too much fun in EQ2 right now. By the way, I am trying my damndest to steal Lecarra from you. We go way back to Anarchy Online days, I had him first! Anyway, new servers open up today. I didn't see anyone post that they were interested in giving EQ2 a shot. Bummer :(

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Octa wrote:You the man Genie for keeping it all together! I plan on going back to SWG again but it will be months down the road. I'm having too much fun in EQ2 right now. By the way, I am trying my damndest to steal Lecarra from you. We go way back to Anarchy Online days, I had him first! Anyway, new servers open up today. I didn't see anyone post that they were interested in giving EQ2 a shot. Bummer :(
To finally comment on this, even though its old, I have been thinking of trying EQ2 out for quite some time, however there are a few reasons I havent. #1 being lack of funds, I can barely squeak getting SWG paid. Sure like 4 dollars more a month and id be able to play all Sony games, but I'd rather not. #2 is I cant find a copy of the original, let alone buy all 5 expansions.... #3 is that, even though ima try hard not mentioning SWG is a good game in this non-SWG related forums, I like that game.

So yea.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

I bought the game along with 1 expansion... kingdom of sky or whatev

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

nagafen server. talk to zoso, clone or maggon.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

i won't even say 'i told you so' when you dig the game :P
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Crow
Jedi

Re: Recruiting for New EQ2 PVP Server

Post by Crow »

clone wrote:
ZoSo wrote:As some of you may know, on Feb 21 EQ2 is releasing a new expansion pack, introducing PVP and opening 4 new PVP servers for unadulterated PVP action.

Our guild of SWG refugees has decided to start brand new characters on the PVP server the second it goes live and bring our flavor of SWG PVP pwning to EQ2. This server will not allow any transfers, and everyone will be starting from level 1. This is the perfect time to try out the game if you're bored with your current game. $20 buys you EQ2, 30 free days and access to the hot new PVP action.

SWG players will recognize many, if not all, of my fellow guildmates: Clone, Krazy, Guyllum, Lecarra, Connor, Mystra, Davcre, Chas, Ryuzo, Ossot, Sirbeanie, Bree, Robert, Corean.

If anyone gets the urge to try something new, then this is the shit for you. You noobs can even check out our forum and spam with the fuckers :P

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?G ... bID=172246

Anyway Crow, Genie Stop being noobs and join us Crow I will still protect you Cloakie........and Genie well we will find a Srafe shot for you! Come join the fun of PvP fun wit your boys! Oh yeah and Psycosis is gone hahahahaha
Lies, you haven't protected me yet, and that fucker zoso won't buy me a pony.

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

We don't use guild portal anymore... been a long time since we have.

http://www.radiant-vii.com
Sifo-EQ2