wow...

This could be the end of the World... of Warcraft

Moderator: Genie

Styrofoam
Nerd

wow...

Post by Styrofoam »

you guys are never on anymore...wassup w/ that?

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Kiddo's and I's accounts expired on the 19th, and I've been waiting for some cash to come in from selling some houses. I'll be back soon enough.
Old Man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I played like 4 hours today, considering dropping my account until money comes in as well.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

pvp is coming to EQ2 on Feb21. would be the perfect time to start playing since we'll all be moving to a new pvp server and starting fresh at level 1.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Post by phreek »

I've been playing an alliance toon on Runetotem, one of those new servers. Pretty sweet I started a guild and stuff, he's only level 11. Hunter. Real fun... join me if you'd like name is Phreek there. Still play my Shaman sorta but the end game drama and item hunt got old, wanted to explore alliance terrirtory for awhile.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

ZoSo wrote:pvp is coming to EQ2 on Feb21. would be the perfect time to start playing since we'll all be moving to a new pvp server and starting fresh at level 1.
I thought you guys already got pvp...
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

feb 21! only $20 for the game, and 30 free days. you won't even need the two expansions until level 45.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

blank
ultranoob

Post by blank »

I play exclusively on Durotan in EBlocher's Guild, Last Resort. Currently, working up my 3rd 60 character, Aged, Troll Mage, lvl 42. :)

I don't have the time for the end-game instances, so am just enjoying goofing around with quests and different characters. :)

btw, i h8 alliance! :P

blank out

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

i may make a character over there to play w/ you guys.

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Bluebie nubs.
Old Man.

blank
ultranoob

Post by blank »

blewbie? omg, mikey.

MMORPG-- social aspect. Playing on illidan by myself doesn't cut it. and I hate my priest, hate being the first to die and spending all my mana on healing myself to get away.

now that mage of mine, holy shit, that's a fun class to play, so is the rogue, but I'm digging the self & group portals to all the main cities! how's that for a run-on sentence? ;)

blewbie, stfu! =P

hf
Cannon Fodder

Post by hf »

Yea mage...that was fun. I'd be playing WoW again if I didn't sell my account.

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

blank wrote:blewbie? omg, mikey.

MMORPG-- social aspect. Playing on illidan by myself doesn't cut it. and I hate my priest, hate being the first to die and spending all my mana on healing myself to get away.

now that mage of mine, holy shit, that's a fun class to play, so is the rogue, but I'm digging the self & group portals to all the main cities! how's that for a run-on sentence? ;)

blewbie, stfu! =P
I've loved levelling my druid. I've attacked every single (and sometimes multiple, if there was a chance) alliance I have come across with my critkitty. Man, do I dig stealth! You know those poor gnome mages are saying "WTF!" when they get three shot dead before they can even turn around. LOL!
Old Man.

hf
Cannon Fodder

Post by hf »

If you attacked my gnome mage you'd be a dead druid =\

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

druids were the bane of my existence as a human mage, but I never got ambushed by a cat druid and honestly that sounds like maybe the one kind I could have beaten
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Unless you all played after the changes to the feral tree, then you know not of what you speak. Critkittys are damn near as good as rogues, IMO. One difference is we can shapeshift out of frost nova, and we can't be sheeped while shifted.

Druids got a complete revamp in 1.7 or 1.8, I don't recall, and they really rock. I probably crit 60% of the time or better, even more on cloth. 1200 Ravage opener (2 combo points), 240 crit regular hit, 500 crit shred (2 combo points) and 4 combo point crit Ferocious Bite for 900 = dead mage in about 2 seconds.

Here is my build at 58:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/cla ... 0000000000
Old Man.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

yea I played when you can shapeshift out of nova and sheep, and when the effectiveness of those spells got worse and worse anyway... sofuckingay

even a shitty druid should be able to kill a good mage with that much advantage
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea