back in wow

This could be the end of the World... of Warcraft

Moderator: Genie

Styrofoam
Nerd

back in wow

Post by Styrofoam »

back in wow for a while...

what are you guys doing server wise etc? and what are your namnes?

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I give it two weeks.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

The latest patch spiced the game up. Should be enough fun to last until expansion in Janruary.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

hmm i give it 1 month...just doing it to pass the time between semesters tbh

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

we're all on zuluhed.

the new pvp honor system is nice, mainly because you can get the HWL gear fairly easily.

i've already got 4 piece armor and the spellblade.

so its pretty easy to attain the pvp gear.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

what are character names on there? I am still on illidan...should i move over to join you guys?

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Would be cool, Styro. Storm and I can take care of ya, and Phreek's been on a lot more, as has been Tibs (blank).

Stormcrow
Mikeyrat/Mikeymatola/Snert
Tibsdalai/Mistaken/Tibsnoooks
Phhreak/Phhreek
Old Man.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

okay...i'll move over tonight after work. Should i make a priest or a mage? which is more valuable to you guys? horde still, right?

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Want a 59 Shammy? Hes on my bros account and doubt he'll get back into the game. Currently account is inactive, but if you are interested, I'll talk to him about it.

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Have you heard of this site?

www.wowma.com

Apparently you can trade them your gold for their cash. You can also use it for credit to buy time cards, cd key, or burning crusade expansion set.

Thinking of buying the guild a handful of copies with the credit and throwing a tourny

Or....

I could take the bank and cash out with 2,000 bucks haha

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

I dunno man, Blizzard is watching carefully who is moving large amounts of gold around...

There was some kind of dupe for gold recently, and people were just opening trade windows and giving away 700-1000g. Naturally people accepted it, and were happy as clams, until Blizz caught the dupers, and banned them, along with everyone who took their gold. They are also banning or suspending some of the recipients of those who are caught selling gold.

The thing people don't seem to realize is this isn't Diablo II. The database actually keeps track of your trades, vendor and AH sales and purchases.

I'm sorry, I have probably 3000 hours or more in all my toons. I WILL never imperil them for ease or profit.
Old Man.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

Mikeyrat wrote: I'm sorry, I have probably 3000 hours or more in all my toons. I WILL never imperil them for ease or profit.
thats more than a third of a year :p
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

pretty sure i'm over 120 days /played on my warlock. but i have been playing for over 2 years now 1/6 of my total time i guess.