Storm, Phreek - details on my WoW LoA

This could be the end of the World... of Warcraft

Moderator: Genie

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Storm, Phreek - details on my WoW LoA

Post by Mikeyrat »

I have to move the family here in the next 4-5 weeks, and my game card expired last night. I don't want to reactivate another one until I'm settled because it would be a waste. Though it is in my wallet, ready to go.

On top of that, I expect that I'll have less time for WoW in the future, and it looks like my main time online will be during BLs normal raid hours, and as you know, Storm, if you're on and a raid is happening, you have to raid. Also, they were doing ZG and AQ20 at really late hours or in the afternoons, and I never had the chance to run any of those.

So, I decided to quit BL on my own terms, and when I come back, I'll probably want to join you guys for some recreational raiding, mainly with my druid. She's fairly well geared up... just checked her profile and its old, so I won't bother, but she has 3 Cenarian pieces, boots, gloves and chest, and she has the Stormrage legs and head. She also has an Aurastone Hammer, Hide of the Wild cape and some other good healing gear. She's got about 6.8k mana buffed, and has about 300ish +healing. I have the mats for +55 healing to weapon in the bank for when I return, so she'll have about 350 or so. Maybe by the time I get back, 1.11 will be here, and Innervate will be a lvl 40 skill, and no longer a talent, and she'll be even more awesome.

So keep a druid slot for me, and of course the warlock will always be at my disposal, and he is one of the best dressed on the server. I really don't care to raid with him much anymore, but I will PvP.
Old Man.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Maybe by the time I get back, 1.11 will be here
deja vu
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

RoamingMadness wrote:
Maybe by the time I get back, 1.11 will be here
deja vu
Except Blizz actually updates WoW regularly...
Old Man.

Koric
Cannon Fodder

Post by Koric »

Of course they do when people are paying $13-$15/month. :P
End

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Koric wrote:Of course they do when people are paying $13-$15/month. :P
Ya, there has been 10 major updates, many with significant content additions, and 8-10 minor updates addressing bugs, etc. There are supposed to be 2 more major updates, one with major content (new instance naxxaramas), before the Expansion is released.
Old Man.

Koric
Cannon Fodder

Post by Koric »

Yes thats the nice part about Pay to Play

Support!
End

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

get a job hippy.

also mikey you're welcome to join when ya return, no biggy, although we havent done much aq20/zg lately since raiding 3 days a week and having 4 offdays (we like to keep our offdays clear, so usually not even enough are on for the 20 mans) but we've made awesome MC progress, and we can clear it pretty good now, tear through domo and everything.

now we gotta start working on rag, and get him down and all will be well.

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Post by phreek »

StormCrow wrote:get a job hippy.

lol or just get unemployment for a long time...

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

if he's complaining for 15$ a month he needs to stop being such a hippy and suck it up, not even women cry that much