Phreek and Wow

This could be the end of the World... of Warcraft

Moderator: Genie

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Phreek and Wow

Post by phreek »

Hey guys I started playing my Shaman again, and got in to a new level 60 guild... we don't have enough members to start MC but we've been doing ZG. Sometimes we have to pick up players though... if any of you Blood Legioners that don't really play much we could probably use your help in ZG. It's more of a casual guild but they want to be better. I know you guys are pro, so... if you're not doing anything, log on and play with me instead of BL raids like you were always doing. I've been playing WoW for over a year now and I've only SEEEN Mikeyrat once or twice in game, and nobody else. Never played with you guys or anything :(

Phreek

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

cancelled my account a while back =/ sick of all the raiding and endless grinds and such

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

isn't the point of playing WOW to play with WHers? some of our best times gaming were in SWG when we had half us in <Stone>
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

problem is not everyone wants to play the same thing (aka SWG WoW or EQ or GW)

Skitril
ultranoob

Post by Skitril »

timezones really did it for me, plus the distance = crappy connection to high pop servers meant i didnt even get to play with you wh'ers lol. though i did have a lot of fun on stonemaul with the guild i was part of since day 1, new job + rl issues = hardly any time to play except the dead of night when no one's on, so screw that, time to move on.

plus i did not like the way they were turning it into "world of reputationcraft"

phreek
Cannon Fodder

Post by phreek »

Well right now as a newr lvl 60 in a guild that is almost all newer level 60s (meaning not many of us have epics yet) ... it's fun to grow as a team. I actually get excited for other members when they get a good updgrade, because it's really upgrading the team. Having a lot of fun. I could see how it wouldnt' be fun for you Blood Legioners where you guys really knock it out and grind/farm for items on a huge scale. You guys are crazy though... some of the best on any server I bet. My buddy runs a top guild on another server and he's heard of you guys. HEhe

Phreek

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

kinda funny =/ BL is pretty good at reading strats of other guilds and using those, only boss i can think of that they ever did which they didnt use the prewritten strat was Barron Geddon, but then again, so did every other guild except for maybe the first 2 to ever beat a boss.

i didn't like the way they treated people, particularly former members, and a few other things got to me, so i quit.