In case you care

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

keim
ultranoob

In case you care

Post by keim »

Im a fucking whoretard who leiks to touch children.

Oh and I started this thread to boost my 9yr old ego

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/boar ... .id=498714

clone
ultranoob

Re: In case you care

Post by clone »

keim wrote:Im a fucking whoretard who leiks to touch children.

Sweet congratz! Never said top ten fool! But it was funny none the less!

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

/yawn

Someone died in PvP in a game that allows PvP? Oh the humanity... what will happen next?
Sifo-EQ2

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

hasn't your feeble brain figured out you're not wanted here?

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Aww cute, Clad is still all butt hurt that we ganked him in a guild war they wanted. Had dark rolled into Ach when you guys were on all we'd have heard was "lets do HK I call cloak"
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Actually "Dark" didnt not roll into Ach.. Just me and ayamee.. the other two werent in dark tbh.. But uh.. yeah, go ahead and post like you were there

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Clad wrote:Actually "Dark" didnt not roll into Ach.. Just me and ayamee.. the other two werent in dark tbh.. But uh.. yeah, go ahead and post like you were there
I don't give a shit if I was there or not, we've always defended our city when needed before you guys were around and gotten stomped our fair share.

My point was that if overts came into Ach when you were in stone I doubt you'd have gone out to meet them.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Crow wrote:
Clad wrote:Actually "Dark" didnt not roll into Ach.. Just me and ayamee.. the other two werent in dark tbh.. But uh.. yeah, go ahead and post like you were there
I don't give a shit if I was there or not, we've always defended our city when needed before you guys were around and gotten stomped our fair share.

My point was that if overts came into Ach when you were in stone I doubt you'd have gone out to meet them.
Actually, when we were in stone, i bet we would have been the only ones to go out there an meet them.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Clad wrote:
Crow wrote:

Actually, when we were in stone, i bet we would have been the only ones to go out there an meet them.
At one point we'd have had a full group out there to meet them and before this nge bullshit we actually had a core group that pvp'd daily. Most of them are either gone or learning the new systems and now all we are is your personal grudge.

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Crow wrote:
Clad wrote:
Crow wrote: I don't give a shit if I was there or not, we've always defended our city when needed before you guys were around and gotten stomped our fair share.

At one point we'd have had a full group out there to meet them and before this nge bullshit we actually had a core group that pvp'd daily. Most of them are either gone or learning the new systems and now all we are is your personal grudge.
Who said your my personal grudge? All I've done is bragged about beating you guys 4v12.. No grudges imo

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Clad wrote:
Crow wrote:

yah, clad? Where exactly were you when we had base wars and we teamed up with EoTF and WS to repel dark from NA/Acheron/EotF's city? OOOOH thats right, you weren't pvping with us then. Where was Keim? OOOOH snap, he wasn't there either. Were you there when Stone Rolled into HoD a few times to take out bases? No, that was just Crow, zoso, clone, Krazy, Asep, and I. Were you ever in the big gwar battles? NO?! You weren't? Did you ever participate in the Bestine v Anchorhead battles? No? Why not exactly? Oooh thats right, keim was too busy playing the avatar platform and you were off making your piece of shit city on tatooine. You jump into pvp in a weakened bullshit system completely changed from what the game most of us played from launch, play an overpowered class (medic), and hang out with the "cool cats" from dark. You think you're hot shit, but you're not. And Keim, you will be banned from here if you keep trolling. SWG forums might allow filth like yours there, but this is NOT the swg forums.

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Styrofoam wrote:
Clad wrote:
Crow wrote: I don't give a shit if I was there or not, we've always defended our city when needed before you guys were around and gotten stomped our fair share.

yah, clad? Where exactly were you when we had base wars and we teamed up with EoTF and WS to repel dark from NA/Acheron/EotF's city? OOOOH thats right, you weren't pvping with us then. Where was Keim? OOOOH snap, he wasn't there either. Were you there when Stone Rolled into HoD a few times to take out bases? No, that was just Crow, zoso, clone, Krazy, Asep, and I. Were you ever in the big gwar battles? NO?! You weren't? Did you ever participate in the Bestine v Anchorhead battles? No? Why not exactly? Oooh thats right, keim was too busy playing the avatar platform and you were off making your piece of shit city on tatooine. You jump into pvp in a weakened bullshit system completely changed from what the game most of us played from launch, play an overpowered class (medic), and hang out with the "cool cats" from dark. You think you're hot shit, but you're not. And Keim, you will be banned from here if you keep trolling. SWG forums might allow filth like yours there, but this is NOT the swg forums.
You wanna know where I was? Unsubscribed kthx.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Styrofoam wrote:
Clad wrote:

I dont understand Keims sudden change in heart with me, cause he and I useta pvp together. I wasnt good at it, but I did it and I have a pretty memorable pvp moment in the CU fighting along side Keim alone. Zo was there, he was in the front ranks holding down the base but Keim and I took north beach in Hendola all by ourselves. We held it 10 minutes against quite a few different enemy who tried going through that area then the rebs pushed forward and walked the imps around Hendola to the finish.

Apparently that means dick and tacos to him now.