is this game dead yet?

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Horizen
ultranoob

is this game dead yet?

Post by Horizen »

I figured the AIDS would have killed this game off, from the the looks of the notes I read it is only the AZT keeping it alive. LOL

Hope you guys are still kicking ass and having fun.

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

come play EQ2 with maggon, clone, guyllum, crow and me :)
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

:|
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Will you finally give up this old game once the new mmorpg KOTOR game comes out?
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

im thinking (hoping) the kotor mmorpg will be a great departure from swg
is sony behind the kotor mmorpg?? maybe they will co-exist, if only for so long
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I would assume SWG will live on as long as there is enough ppl still paying for it to break-even and make a small profit for the company. I also assume enough ppl will actually stay to make them co-exist, but perhaps in time, swg dies out as the kotor-game increases it's number of players.

Or perhaps kotor is a major let-down and ppl flee it for the old swg again, hehe.. A billion jedis running around may sound cool as a plan, but will perhaps ruin the game play, who knows. If they make the jedi too strong, everyone will want to play one (because even padawan jedis should crush most veteran soldiers.. ), but if they make them too weak, it will ruin the star wars heritage and feeling.. it'll take some balancing, I presume.

Still so little info from the game though, just a few skills per class so far. Not enough to even begin to imagine how the end-product will be like, but the graphics so far looks pretty solid IMHO. I would have loved to see it being grittier, darker and more menacing rather than the slightly bright and colorful feeling it looks like it has now. Such things can change before it goes gold though.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???