Guess its over

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

quite frankly, Clad and Keim are being babies. They opened a guild war to stone...which stone obliged. They got ganked. Their own fault. Cry me a damn river. Typical dish-it-out-can't-take it syndrome. /addignore and kill them...to not ignore this only makes them act out even more. Who cares about them?

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

Styrofoam wrote:goddamn jeff, john, horizen...you are all fuckers. I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your just mad b/c you heard that everytime your girlfiend has an orgasm she still yells out my name. Of course you have not heard this yourself since you are never in the room when she has a real orgasm. (or as Keim would pronounce it orJasm).

Seriously you should come back to SWG and get on Vent, now that Clad is balled up in the corner in the fetus possition I don't have easy marks any more. Everyone else in the guild actually makes me think to make a smart ass remark ... WAIT ... is this what Crow meant about me being a Jackass????

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

And Genie ... just to correct one thing in your post ... I did not "constantly" kick Clad out of Vent. I like to think that I sporadically assisted with his disconnect issues.

That is all.

Nate-dogg
ultranoob

Post by Nate-dogg »

Can't we all just get along. Man, this is some good shit. I had no idea. I guess I haven't been spending enough time in game.

Mike (guyllum-mike), I miss you man. It is time for you to come back to SWG. I know that you are a full fledged EQ2 addict, but SWG is still better. I know it will never be like it used to be, but you are the biggest star wars fan boi I know and you need to come home. If you don't I am going to sell your untuned sunrider's destiny you have sitting in your house.
Nate Dogg-RL
Lecarra-Radiant
Ocedra-Kettemoor
and some other fuckers on EQ2

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

i'll buy it. Soon as Horizen buys my pwn resource kits ill be able to afford pretty much anything...at least once :(

keim
ultranoob

Post by keim »

Wow you guys are pissed......LOL!

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Well, we're trying to figure out why you'd wanna screw over yer friends. Guess we werent yer friends to begin with :|

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

Styrofoam wrote:goddamn jeff, john, horizen...you are all fuckers. I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long live clad and Keim!!!!!

Of course - thats just bullshit obviously, but damn i can be funny...no? keim/clad grow up about this shit...its a game ffs. Horizen, die plz kthx?

Stone was seriously started by Crow, Matti, Babycakes, Kadian, Zoso, Roam and I as a place where we could all play the damn game together - because we were like brothers (and in the case of matti and baby husband/wife) and had known eachother for years. In comes plug because, he too was a brother. Then as we grew in game and allowed people like asep, the LoG guys etc etc - it was like adding new people to a somewhat disfunctional family (anyone recall Plug v Crow rd 1?)

Anyways the moral of the story is grow the fuck up and quitchabitchin. Keim, you and I have always been cool so no hard feelings, but lets try and keep the bitchin' on this forum to an absolute minimum. If you guys want to have it out, have it out in game, but lets not let this spat in a game carry over to RL (or as close to RL as some of us even get)
Ahhhh.. this is what I miss the most from SWG. The peeps. The old LoG'ers had it going on more than anyone - Clone, Maggon, TXBMC, Awwa and Zen. Were they assholes? Probably. Would they fight with you to the end no matter what? Yes. If you couldn't handle a little shit talking and getting fucked with you were in the wrong place. Getting booted from Vent or locked out of the Cantina were common occurences. Saturday mornings were the best because Awwa would always log in to apologize for all the things he said the night before when he was drunk. Everythig we did was good natured fun though -- everyone was grown up and knew how deal with it and each other.
Sifo-EQ2

clone
ultranoob

Post by clone »

My take on it all who gives a rats ass Clad is a dipshit always was always will be. I though Keim was cool but he has proved what a bitch he is. Complaining about no one PvPing (let me remind you Clone "you all want to go PvP" Keim "no we are going to do the Avatar" Get off your high horse you fucktard. Nice to know u think your the shit now that PvP is shoot for 3 seconds run behind a wall and get a heal rinse and repeat. Anyway it will be nice to skullfuck your sorry ass. Also nice to know that u can warm up your mouth by suck Necs nutts god knows u have been lonely without Genesis. Dumbass

Clad
Babajong

Re: Guess its over

Post by Clad »

Yeah what the hell are you saying that we tried taking people out of stone... I already said i have no problems with the guild stone.. I really appreciate you guys for treating me well over the past year, but just I refuse to be in a guild with someone I have extreme differences with.. I appologize to everyone in stone for leaving like this, but i think its best for everyone.

If you really feel like we took people out of stone with us, i'll even recruit for you guys.. I'll look for unguilded rebs and send them your way.

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

you threw away all your history with stone, rage and the rebels, keim. i guess i was wrong about you.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

keim
ultranoob

Post by keim »

I didn't throw away shit. Stone became a half ass guild once eq2 came out. Grymnir was a sad leader he did nothing for the guild. I recruited all the new people who kept stone alive for this long. Then you guys started to abuse your powers so we left. And now your all got your panties in a bunch "quote from scutch" And Clone for your statement about the avatar and pvp, I would never choose the avatar over pvp cause that place just sucks. And if it some how is true its cause I was helping a guildie.

Stone is dead, get over it.

/edit for proper english

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I dont see how Stone is dead Keim. we lost 2 members and their alts. We have a list of actives

Myself
Crow
Horizen
Clone
Scutch
Drakien
Arks
Celeb
Aalen

Actives but not often are

Dweb
Extop
Aikor
Lecarra
Krazy
Guyllum

Looks to me like Stone aint dead yet. We have a few more recruits on the sponsor list.

Sure I may not be the best guild leader, Im just filling the role of the actual guild controller. I let the guild run itself; the true meaning of guild: An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards. I think we fit the bill.

clone
ultranoob

Post by clone »

keim wrote:I didn't throw away shit. Stone became a half ass guild once eq2 came out. Grymnir was a sad leader he did nothing for the guild. I recruited all the new people who kept stone alive for this long. Then you guys started to abuse your powers so we left. And now your all got your panties in a bunch "quote from scutch" And Clone for your statement about the avatar and pvp, I would never choose the avatar over pvp cause that place just sucks. And if it some how is true its cause I was helping a guildie.

Stone is dead, get over it.

/edit for proper english

No see that was before PvP became something u where even decent at so yeah you went to the avatar.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie wrote:Im just filling the role of the actual guild controller. I let the guild run itself.
Exactly the way I ran it before Genie took over. The guild has always run itself and only rarely did we actually have to do anything where "leadership" was defined. If we ever had anything close to leadership it was when I'd ask Zo if somethign was a good idea and vice versa. Stone never was about any one person and you went from the Genesis guild to a guild where everyone was equal or close to it, we've always had the basic rule of "if you don't like it you can always /guildremove".

Any three players with any pvp knowledge could play medics who hide in the med center at this point. Jedi get owned by the shit clouds and all you need to do is call out targets for the ranged attacks and concentrate fire. I watched Keim pvp vs two rebs one spy I think and one Jedi and you got schooled, schooled bad enough to find two no name imps to go overt first so you could practice the basic rule of being in Dark... Anyone who isn't Dark is a meat shield and is only worthy to pvp with if you get pwnt.

Pvp in this system is a joke, if we were still under the pre-cu/cu you guys would still be running around and loot grinding while the rest of us were out pvp'ing every night. Plus you weren't ever in a guild that pvp'd until you joined Stone, because the Genesis show wasn't ever about pvp it was about Genesis.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

clone
ultranoob

Post by clone »

Crow wrote:
Genie wrote:Im just filling the role of the actual guild controller. I let the guild run itself.
Exactly the way I ran it before Genie took over. The guild has always run itself and only rarely did we actually have to do anything where "leadership" was defined. If we ever had anything close to leadership it was when I'd ask Zo if somethign was a good idea and vice versa. Stone never was about any one person and you went from the Genesis guild to a guild where everyone was equal or close to it, we've always had the basic rule of "if you don't like it you can always /guildremove".

Any three players with any pvp knowledge could play medics who hide in the med center at this point. Jedi get owned by the shit clouds and all you need to do is call out targets for the ranged attacks and concentrate fire. I watched Keim pvp vs two rebs one spy I think and one Jedi and you got schooled, schooled bad enough to find two no name imps to go overt first so you could practice the basic rule of being in Dark... Anyone who isn't Dark is a meat shield and is only worthy to pvp with if you get pwnt.

Pvp in this system is a joke, if we were still under the pre-cu/cu you guys would still be running around and loot grinding while the rest of us were out pvp'ing every night. Plus you weren't ever in a guild that pvp'd until you joined Stone, because the Genesis show wasn't ever about pvp it was about Genesis.
Lets use the Dark line here

OFE

Stick to the Radiant boards

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

I accept everyone's apology.
Sifo-EQ2

cibode
ultranoob

Post by cibode »

I just cant believe he left, this recent news shocks me to the core.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

lol
Aalen, you tool
/hug
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

wow its been 2 years.
And history has a mean way of repeating itself.
Aalen, I think Echoes rejoined Dark.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!