Account reactiviation

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

When you RE that reactor (if ever) please name it after me :lol:
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

my houses were relatively untouched! had a few +25 aa's, full suits of pwn armor. BUT my full set of red/grey RIS was gone (or was it blue/beige?)!

AND our guild hall was raped! damn new generation of stone, noobs :?
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

ZoSo wrote:my houses were relatively untouched! had a few +25 aa's, full suits of pwn armor. BUT my full set of red/grey RIS was gone (or was it blue/beige?)!

AND our guild hall was raped! damn new generation of stone, noobs :?
I actually think crow gave me a full set of RIS, so if you want to log onto my account and get it, you can do that.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

iirc Crow raped the guildhall of all things uber prior to his last induction and before hous packup

Zo, where did you drop those houses at to look in them?
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

im just saying, i know i have a full set of RIS.. regardless of where it came from (and i know it came from crow) and part of it was red.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

its all cool! no worries either way!

i dropped my houses near acheron for the week i played last month... and then packed them up except one.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

My old red/brown set.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

color doesnt matter now; you can just recolor it if you played :/
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

next you're going to tell us that it doesnt take a GDK, gurk and a peko anymore for RIS!

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Thats something I cant lie about; still required and you can still get em