Hey Crow, I want yer input

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Genie
Jedi

Hey Crow, I want yer input

Post by Genie »

That godly reactor you gave me when you quit, shes about to match up with an equally awesome mass (I hope) to make the ultimate reactor. I wanna give it the perfect name too but I figured since it was your reactor to begin with, you'd want some say in what it would be named. Come up with something classy and ill try and get the name to fi t that way, if you would kind sir.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Re: Hey Crow, I want yer input

Post by Crow »

Dupes Dream.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Ha

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Legacy would work
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

im having a hard time deciding if I want to buy this reactor to finish this thing off, or if I should try getting it elsewhere. The mass is 11.6k pre re abd would make that 55k look like a trophy wife. THe bad [art is the dude wants 375m for it...and everyone keeps insisting I shouldnt spend 375m on this thing.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie wrote:im having a hard time deciding if I want to buy this reactor to finish this thing off, or if I should try getting it elsewhere. The mass is 11.6k pre re abd would make that 55k look like a trophy wife. THe bad [art is the dude wants 375m for it...and everyone keeps insisting I shouldnt spend 375m on this thing.
I'm sure you raped my houses before you left, start selling some of my loot off.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Easier to see I hope