R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Genie
Jedi

Hey crow, quick question

Post by Genie »

Im having an arguement with Echoes about some shit
Lemme ask
Why did you give me guild leader, other than you leaving the game and me pestering you for it.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

because he likes the way you look at him, it makes him feel pretty again

sorry the forums are slow and Im bored
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

its cool, cause as far as I know, crows just gonna say "cause I left and you wanted it"
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Being the only original stoner left pretty much made sure you'd get the leadership. Plus you wanted it and I didn't want to give it to just anyone.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina