old school.

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Crow
Jedi

old school.

Post by Crow »

old school.

next to the ancient guild hall outside naboo, killing a spider for 23 jedi XP then hiding in the house again.

CU douche bag action.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

chipmonk
ultranoob

Post by chipmonk »

Ohh... the good times of pre-cu :)

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Are you back....again?
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

chipmonk
ultranoob

Post by chipmonk »

I just might be. I've been doing some Emu stuff, and Crow found meh. Is space worth 15 bux a month? cause thats what ill play for. And if the guild is still surviving i just might have to reup... again.

Ive been trying to find the vent info since October because i had to wipe my comp. i got it now and will be on maybe tonight, probably tomorrow.

Galaxies might be a horrible game... but god it just keeps pullin yah back.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Chip, we got quite a few new things since you logged in last october. we have 5 total instances now, and game update 4 with fixes to smuggler (again) officer and commando expertise is in. The smuggler changes are sweet, they took the second expertise tree (smuggling) and put most of it in the profession wheel standard. They replaced it with some good stuff I think, havent looked.

commandos are sic, like game release sic.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!